Rock Stars wanted!
People at YAC are driven to change the way the world communicates. We've assembled a tightly knit group of extraordinary and talented individuals with a love of the interwebs and a desire to inspire better brand engagement.Want to join our team?
Location: Grand Rapids, MI - Department: Programming
Are you a detail-oriented and collaborative design student looking for engineering internship experience? Are you a continuous self-learner on a mission to build the cleanest, most elegant user experiences? YAC SOCIAL is looking for a Front-End Developer intern passionate about their craft. This position will work closely with a team of designers, product managers, and engineers to develop designs, new features and enhanced functionalities for YAC SOCIAL. This would be ideal for someone looking for learning and mentorship opportunities, interested in wearing different hats and get experience across the Front-end/Design space.Responsibilities:
• Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of our portfolio of websites.
• Regularly test and troubleshoot CareDash to ensure it is user-friendly across browsers and devices
• Collect and synthesize user feedback, complete hands-on usability testing
• Ensure products are user-friendly. Develop ideas to improve UX
• Build and design new email templates
• Monitor competitive and complementary products to identify trends and improve our user experience
• Optimize current practices
• Support the execution of projects
• Assist in creating graphics and other materials for our social media platforms
• Familiarity with responsive design, and developing and designing for mobile-first web applications
• Comfortable with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar application
• Passion for smart and clean designs, and emerging technologies
• Self-motivated, collaborative and a fast learner
• Able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Strong UI design skills, designing for mobile-friendly web applications
• Experience with developing and designing emails
• Experience with Bootstrap or similar framework
• Experience with HAML/SASS
• Design background a plus
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorships or Transfers available. Consulting Companies, Staffing Agencies and 3rd Party Recruiters need not apply.
Location:United States - Department: Sales
Advertising sales. Experience required. 100k first year. Experienced Ad Sales Reps only.
YAC.social is an award winning digital marketing company looking to expand its sales force in your area. Seeking individuals with business to business sales experience.
Income potential exceeds 100k.
Please respond with cover letter and resume.
Paid training, Generous Salary + Commission & benefits.
The sales representative will work closely with restaurateurs and independent retailers or similar verticals.
Successful sales representative will generate significant sales growth by establishing successful relationships with prospective clients, effectively managing the sales process and assisting the prospective client in achieving their goals and objectives. The successful candidate will be well trained to sell YAC.social's unique Marketing Dashboard.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Previous sales experience, business to business sales required.
- Demonstrated prospecting skills.
- Excellent selling and rapport building skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Dependable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Suitable space for home office.
- Laptop computer and internet.
Location:Grand Rapids, MI - Department: SEO
YAC. is a Grand Rapids based company with over 40 employees, specializing in internet marketing services to improve digital visibility and increase hospitality and retail traffic.
Over Several Year's we've pioneered software and digital marketing techniques that make us what we are .YAC boasts impressive list of clients who reap the benefits from our dedicated staff to see increased customer engagement, enhanced market visibility, and realize an incredible return on their investment through boosted traffic from new and returning customers and sales from that traffic.
We are searching for full-time SEO engineers and web developers with the ability to hand code HTML and modify existing static and dynamic web sites by applying current search engine optimization techniques. Experience with Drupal and Wordpress or other CMS platforms is a plus. Day to day responsibilities include
Working with FTP and CMS (content management systems)
Hand Editing existing HTML or Using HTML editor
Modifying existing websites (static — html and dynamic — PHP, ASP, .NET) by applying search engine optimization techniques
Creating additional pages for search engines
Altering SQL queries
2+ years minimum hands-on experience with the following:
PHP, ASP, or .NET
VB, C++, C#
Advanced SQL experience
Web server management (Apache or IIS)
Knowledge of Search engine optimization
Candidates should be prepared to present examples of previous work, provide explanations, and describe the level of involvement on each project. Candidates may be tested on appropriate skills.SEO Web Developer Salary and Benefits Starting salary is dependent on experience. This is a full time position with benefits including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401K, casual work environment, and generous paid holidays.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI - Department: Design
Are you an aspiring designer looking for opportunities to build your resume and portfolio? If so, we want you to intern for us!
YAC.social is a growing Digital Marketing firm and we have an exciting opportunity for a Freelance Graphic Design Intern.
We are a company with motivated, driven, positive staff. Thanks to the nature of our business, and the size of the company any time spent with us will be enriching and immersive. An ‘all hands on deck’ mentality will be necessary due to the fact that, no matter what, you will be thrown into all departments at one point or another. The experience, as a result, is one of a kind.
Our goal is to be a new breed of marketing for a new age.
Interns will be directly involved in assisting the managing editor and the creative department in the production of marketing materials for both web and print.
Regular tasks will be fast moving, fun, and engaging. Interns will participate in the strategic and creative process while also doing research and compiling data. Interns will be afforded opportunities to design for different mediums throughout the projects they work on.
Opportunity for employment at the end of internship period (4 months).
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Ability to prioritize tasks.
Assist in creating content for all aspects of digital marketing campaigns - Social Media, Web Content, Email Marketing.
0-4 years of relevant experience with Graphic Design
“Do-it-all” attitude is a must!
Possible tasks might include:
Creating original graphics for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Designing PSD layouts for website graphics and email campaigns.
Developing print layouts.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Submit your resume and portfolio!
Location: Grand Rapids, MI - Department: Social Media
YAC Social is a web, email, text & social media media company located in Grand Rapids, MI. Since our launch in 2007, our company has serviced thousands of customers in many categories. We’re seeking a proactive individual who has experience in various forms of social media and can grow our followers by engaging them and converting them into fans of the YAC SOCIAL brand.
• Create and manage content for the company’s social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
• Organize various contests in social media
• Increase number of followers on social media pages
• Identify web trends and find new ways to engage our audience
• Assist with social media community management and response
• Work closely with marketing team to brainstorm content for social media
• Excellent communication skills
• Active personal presence on social media with a command of each network and their best practices
• Working knowledge of social media analytics and paid social campaigns
• Outgoing and friendly personality
• Proactive and generate ideas on how to improve current processes to generate and engage followers
Job Type: Unpaid Internship
- Competitive Salary
- Free Equipment
- Casual Dress
- Happy Hours
- Company Outings